tisdag 5 maj 2009

Anything can happen

One thing I've found quite helpful during these two couple of days (in general as well) is having role-models. I have several, and thinking of them when I'm feeling down helps me focus on my "mission" :P Actually I didn't need to think about them today, as I've been feeling great today and calm (which is quite a surprise). But I did it anyway, just in case... It has been a really good day and school wasn't that bad today. I even made my professor laugh :) The best part is that I felt so calm all day. That's is definitely something I want to improve. And I'm going to that by continue to focuse on this challenge of mine. It actually helps me stay calm. Sometimes the best way for me to stay calm is to stay occupied. What was the highlight of your day?

I've added one of my favorite swedish singer-songwriters to the playlist. I hope you'll enjoy him as much as I do :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar