tisdag 5 maj 2009

Day 2

Slept 12 hours tonight. I feel great :) And I am really looking forward to going to school today... Who yould have figured? This is what I look forward to:

1. I'm gonna meet my friend Julia.
2. I might learn something today ;)
3. I'm lucky that I have a school to go to.
4. It's quite a challenge to take notes in French and listen to the professor at the same time. Today I'm liking that challenge (as I've already written, that way I might learn something).

Oh, one more thing. I've added one thing to my challenge, and that is not listening to music during these 10 days. That will be a tricky but a necessary one. I constantly listen to music (would'nt surprise me if I end up with tinnitus one day ;)).

Have a great day everyone!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar