onsdag 6 maj 2009

Day 3

The sun is shining and parts of the sky is blue. I'm gonna focus on the blue parts of the sky today :) This will be an interesting day as Im gonna work on two groupprojects. Working with french students isn't always easy because of the cultural differences. But, to make it easier, here's is a list with things I like about working with french students:
  • I get to practice my french
  • They always look to the overall picture before going into details
  • They are very easy going, I never have a feeling of stress or failure when I work with them
  • You always take one thing at a time, and don't worry about the next thing until you actually do it
  • They have fun!
I added a new song to the playlist. Hope you'll like it (I do!!!) :)
Have a truly fantastic day!

1 kommentar:

  1. Great! Totally dig u'r blog, and the new positive thinking thingy, most seriously grejt!

    SvaraRadera