onsdag 6 maj 2009

A star is born

Does one ever get too old for animated movies? I don't :) Just take the song I added to the playlist today, A star is born. It's such a great song. And the lyrics are great as well. I always think of myself when I listen to this song ;) Today's highlight was my first class, Créativité et Innovation, where we are trying to improve an already existing product or invent a new product. Since there are no limits to what we can invent I'm really excited about this class :P

Oh, I have a confession to make... I listened to music today. Only one song though, but I really couldn't stop myself... Just listen to this! Since I am so addicted to music I've decided to allow myself to listen to one song every day. You might regard this as cheating. Well, it is actually. But it's like quit smoking cigarettes. Some people need a nicotine-patch. I need like a music-patch. Once a day :)

Anyways, have a really wonderful night with lots and lots of pleasant dreams ;)

1 kommentar:

  1. Anne I love your blog! But I don't understand why you need to stop listening to music? If it's something you like you should just enjoy it!? It's a lot better addiction than cigaretts ;) and I must say that your playlist makes me really happy! Thank you :)

    SvaraRadera