torsdag 7 maj 2009

Day 4

Today, I need to remind myself of why I wanted to study in France in the first place. Studying abroad is a dream I've had since my first year in school. I have the picture of me walking in an alley. It's early autumn so there are yellow, red and grean leaves everywhere on the road. As I stroll down the alley I kick the leaves so they fly around. And it makes me feel great :) I also saw myself in Paris with a beret, a baguette and a bottle of wine sitting in a park with some parisian guy, and talking french ;)

Grenoble isn't Paris and I haven't been able to kick any leaves, but I did learn how to snowboard, and I did eat snails, and I did drink wine. And I did go to Marseille, Aix-en-Provence, Munich, London... And lots and lots of other stuff as well. So I really did live my dream here in Grenoble.

Are you living your dream?

Ps. Guess what song I added to the playlist ;)

1 kommentar: