torsdag 18 juni 2009

Rubber & Soul

23:44. I can proudly say that I have been studying all day. Til now. I am a geek. Haha! Luckily I am not a lonely geek. Four mexicans kept me company studying. I still don't know if they were talking about school or something else :) I don't understand spanish yet. Only really bad words... But hopefully I'll learn spanish. My new-found friend Karen gave me a book called Cien años de soledad. I am going to read it and hopefully learn some spanish :) I really like mexican people, they are so nice :) Yesterday Javan gave me a cool mexican pen/sombrero/thing and today Marifer gave me a really cool drum that makes a really annoying sound. So beware, you might get a (un)pleasent surprize tomorrow morning. Hahahahaha ;)

Well, D-day's approaching! Time for bed! Sweet dreams :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar