måndag 15 juni 2009

Ayo technology

The first day of my last schoolweek is almost over, but I still have many hours of studying ahead of me :D I have been looking forward to this week. And I have wanted it to be over and I still do. Because that would mean that I had finished my exams by now and that I wouldn't have to go school here in Grenoble anymore. BUT, that would also mean I would already have said goodbye to all of my friends here. And I don't want to do that!!! With pleasure comes pain. Always. Always, always, always! I should have learned that by now. So I am sucking it up. I continue to study because it means I can still see and hug and love all of my friends here. It means that I can look at a blue sky and were a t-shirt (and still be sweaty!!!). It means that I can have coffee and pain au chocolats in the morning (whenever actually). And it also means that someone wakes me up at 4 am when all I wanna do is sleep... Well, well tough shit. Right Alice ? ;)

1 kommentar:

  1. Annepanne, tänker en massa på dig! och undrade just hur det kändes att det är sverige som närmar sig - men som vanligt känns det som att du tar det på det sunda sättet, gillas!! massa kramar!!

    SvaraRadera