söndag 7 juni 2009

Elephant Love Medley

This is my favorite quote at the moment: "We must feel the feeling as if the prayer has already been answered". Gregg Braden. It is also the philosophy by which I am living at the moment. Although, I think I have lived by this philosophy my entire life, I just haven't been aware of it :)

I just had dinner with some of my best friends here in Grenoble. Tartiflette. Very french and soooo good. Thanks Mitch! And thank you Alice for all the chips inside of my t-shirt :) I have been doing a lot of meditation lately. I really appreciate it now. I didn't in the beginning, it just felt like a waste of time. Now I do it twice a day. I feel like a hippie :) Hopefully, I am still me :P

Today's highlight: coffee with Karen, cherries and laughing with Inma :)

Goodnight everyone and sweet dreams!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar