fredag 3 juli 2009

Du gamla du fria ;)

Who would have believed that Stockholm is as hot as Grenoble?!!? Not me! Luckily it is not as humid, which makes it slightly more bearable. The flight home was a true adventure as I had about 18 kg overweight to get rid off. So I ended up with my snowboots on, windpants over my jeans, a couple of sweaters and a very nice hat :) But I ended up with no overweight. Much thanks to my brother who proved to be a very practical young man with excellent logistic skills. All in all, it was a very sweaty and weird-looking me that arrived to Arlanda sunday afternoon. My brother promised to keep it a secret between him and me.. However... I should have been suspicious when he took some photos with his cellphone... My parents picked us up and just couldn't stop laughing at the picture my brother had sent them... I can't really be mad at him though as it was him that made sure I didn't have to pay 300 euros because of overweight.

So this is last post on this blog. It served its purpose. I actually enjoyed going to school in the end,. Not because I got to like the school and the classes, but because of all my friends :) Now I have to new great plans for the future.

1. Move to Mexico
2. Move to Canada

But I also want to go to Spain, England, Russia and Norway :)
I'll let Bailey Tzuke finish this post. Turn and turn again is a really great song and a perfect ending on this voyage.

"Every traveller please come home and tell us all that you have seen"


3 kommentarer:

  1. Välkommen till ett varmt Sverige, Anne. Hoppas att du känner att det är skönt att vara hemma, också. Massa kramar!

    SvaraRadera
  2. "Move to Mexico" NOOOOOOOOOT, better idea if you move to Canada and stay there hahahahahaha

    SvaraRadera
  3. Nu vill jag också se bilden! :)

    SvaraRadera